Friday, September 17, 2010

Jewelry for George Mark House

I have made a whole mess of jewelry for George Mark House for their silent auction taking place on October 2nd that I thought I'd share with you. If donate to George Mark House and send me the receipt, you could have some of my one of a kind jewelry in your future!

I probably won't make these pieces again for the donations, but keep these designs in mind if they strike your fancy and I'll be happy to make something similar. Also, be kind to me about the photography. I don't have a nice camera and a studio. I have a canon power shot and my couch cushions, so I did the best I could.

First up is matching necklace, bracelet, and earrings I did using green crystal beads.


The bracelet is cuff I made using elastic string and metal eye hooks. Here's a close up of the bracelet.

The green pendents in the bracelet match the green pendents in the necklace. The necklace itself is three stranded using green and clear crystal beads along with the green pendent beads used in the bracelet.

The matching earrings are a simple wired and green crystal design.

I also did a simple but funky garnet and wire bracelet with a magnetic clasp and two sets of earrings, one's a funky day look and the other, longer pair is a more elegant night look. (Look at me, talking about jewelry in sophisticated terms, like I know what the heck I'm talking about).

Take a gander and let me know what you think. I haven't taken these to George Mark House yet, so they might not go to auction. If not, I'll make them part of the prizing proper, but in order to give them out, I've got to do a little better than 200 hundred dollars in fundraising efforts. If you haven't donated, consider this your reason for doing so.

No comments: