Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Rosaries Available

Over the past few weeks, I've finally gotten the time to put a few more rosaries together. They're up for grabs. I have no designs on who should get what, so I leave that up to the family. Currently there are two full length rosaries, and a couple of bracelet rosaries.

*All photos in this blog post taken courtesy of Teena Marie.

The first is a full length rosary using metallic fresh water pearls with white pearls.

It's a little bit of a work in progress (one side is a little bit longer than the other) but I think it turned out well. As before, the pearls from grandmother's pearl necklace are the two white pearls on the center setpiece, close to the crucifix.

The second full length rosary uses blue pearls with white pearls , and two of grandmother's pearls hanging from the center setpiece.

I am personally quite taken with this one. It's understated and really quite charming. I think this rosary really kind of captures grandma.

The rosary bracelet below uses the same blue beads, with one of grandma's pearls in the middle.
The bracelet has a clockmaker's clasp in the middle so it's easy to take on and off. I'm still working on sizing the bracelets. Some might be bigger than others and might not fit your wrist. Keep that in mind when you select a style.

The second rosary bracelet uses one of the the gold flake glass beads as the centerpiece. The bracelet uses smokey amber colored glass beads.
I have also recently completed a third rosary bracelet (not pictured). I'll try and put that bracelet up at well.

They're up for grabs, so feel free to let me know which one you are interested in. First come first serve. If you like a certain one or style and it's already taken, I'll try and procur the beads for you and make you one like it.

No comments: