Monday, November 22, 2010

A few more last minute donations

I had a few late straggler donations to my George Mark Fundraiser that are both touching and wonderful and I thought I'd add them to the list of donations and to the grand total anyway. I was given two checks, one for $50 and another for $185, which is huge! That brings the grand total to $935.90 raised by everyone. $1357.90 was raised between Ukiah's piggy bank and your fund raising efforts. But there's still more that can be done. Right now until The end of December, George Mark is involved in a dollar for dollar challenge (see the sidebar to learn more). Any money they are donated up to 250,000 is doubled. That means for every dollar you donate, you give another to George Mark free! The $235 I was just handed gives Georg Mark House $470!!! Please, consider donating a couple more bucks to George Mark if you have it!  

No comments: